Article Marketing Robot Review And Discount
Article Marketing Robot Review – Why It Works
First of all, let’s talk about article marketing. We all know it works. We all know that links from articles are much higher quality, than just some links from forums or blog comments.
Why? Think about this. When you have to make an important decision, would you rather ask for advice from someone who you know and trust, or from a random person that you have just met?
It’s the same with link building. The links from articles are much higher quality, because Google trusts these sites, because they are authority sites, not just a random forum somewhere that Google does not have a lot of information about.
Article Marketing Robot Review In Depth
Basically, this software takes your article and submits it to many many article directories. You get two benefits:
1. You get direct traffic from article directories.
2. You build backlinks two backlinks to your site from one article (this is the most important thing, of course
And yes, I said that it submits to a TON of sites. I usually submit to about 1300 different sites and each of them gives me two backlinks, so I build 2600 backlinks with a push of a button!
However, if you choose to submit your article at once to all directories, Google will not like this, unless it is an old site (like this site). But, with Article Marketing Robot there’s an option for you to schedule the submission or articles.
You can choose to submit 50 articles every day, or submit 100 articles every hour, or submit 50 articles every 12 hours (this is what I usually do). Basically, you can choose any number of articles that you want to submit in any period of time. Nice!
Of course, you can submit your article to every directory at once, but honestly, scheduling works much better, because nobody is doing this!
I really like that this thing is AUTOMATED. Signing up for article directories is EASY with this software, everything is automated, and there’s just one thing that I can tell you about the inbuilt synonym thesaurus – it’s CRAP!
Yes, I said that. I know you expected that I will say “amazing”, but this is a honest review. As I’ve already said, in built synonym thesaurus is crap, that’s why I use The Best Spinner (which is truly the best, at least when I am writing this review).
However, I don’t like the fact that this software is available for everyone – I get really great results, but other people abuse it, so there’s a chance that the value of such type article links is going to decrease.
But today, it works wonders. Even if you do not spin an article. It will still increase your search engine rankings, just make sure that you do not submit your article at once – schedule it, so it submits your article to 50 up to 100 directories every single day.
Your rankings will be better and will stay there and not disappear overnight (believe me, I tested this and if I blast an article, my rankings will increase, but only for about 1 – 3 weeks and then they start to drop off, but if I schedule my article, it actually sticks in the search engines).
Article Marketing Robot Pros & Cons
1. 35% – 45% of the total submissions fail (but I do not know any better success rates with any other software)
2. If you are not going to use a service that will solve captcha problem, your life will no longer be nice… But it costs just $1.25 for solving 1000 captchas (it would probably take you 3 hours to solve 1000 captchas, if one captcha takes 10 seconds to solve. Believe me, it is BORING, so I highly recommend such services).
3. If you choose options, so that it submits your articles as fast as possible, your computer will become super slow. I recommend choosing 15 threads, so your computer does not become very slow, when you submit an article. I tried 40 threads, but then it becomes impossible to use my computer!
1. COMPLETELY automated once it’s set up
2. Supports a ton of sites
3. You can schedule article submissions
4. Helps to rank in the search engines FAST
5. Easy to use
6. Supports spinning syntax (so you can paste an article from The Best Spinner)
7. You can use it to submit articles to your own network of WordPress blogs
Article Marketing Robot Tips
Article Marketing Robot Set Up Process
When you use Article Marketing Robot, first of all, you have to sign up for article directories. It is a long process if you do not use something like decaptcha.com, that will solve captchas for you, but if you use a service like that, you can leave Article Marketing Robot for an hour and after that you just click on “confirm accounts” and you’re done!
After about 24 hours, I recommend that you repeat sign up and confirmation process, because you will get quite a few errors for unknown reasons.
Top 10 Tips For Building Links Using Article Marketing Robot Software
1 If it is a new site, I do not recommend submitting your articles at once. This will definitely hit your site in the search engine results. However, if it is an old site, you can submit your article at once and probably, it is not going to hurt you, unless you stop building links to that particular page after doing one big blast. Remember, consistency is the key!
2. I recommend that you drip feed (schedule) your article, so it submits 50 articles every day.
3. Make sure that Article Marketing Robot is turned on, so your scheduled articles can be submitted.
4. Don’t target just one keyword and do not build links with one anchor text. I usually go after 3 keywords at the same time and build links with 7 – 15 anchor text variations. I strongly believe that the more natural your links are going to look, the better results you will achieve
5. Spin your articles (this will get much better results for you), but do not use rubbish autospun content. I did many tests with it and not only article directories will ban your account, but Google can actually read your articles and understand that there are a whole bunch of mistakes.
6. I know this, because I did a few tests and backlinks from articles with great English are worth much more. Also, if you would go to Google and do some searches, you may notice that if you do an advanced search, there’s an option to choose results that can be understood easily, so there are not any rare terms, so do not submit rubbish articles
7. When you publish something on your site, take that same piece of content and submit that to article directories with backlinks pointing to the page that you took this content from, but do this only after Google indexed your main article. Do not spin this article. From my experience, this strategy increases my rankings more, than just simply writing another article and spinning it and it takes less effort… I guess that Google thinks that your content is popular and it gets syndicated, that’s why they give this boost.
8. Use as many category suggestions as you can.
9. Do not use Article Marketing Robot as a one tool for link building. Yes, it is very powerful, but if you use only this piece of article marketing software, these links will lose their weight. Try to get some social bookmarks, comment links, high PR links, in content links and some profile links as well, so your backlink portfolio looks very natural. I also use Build My Rank (private blog network) and LinxBoss (fully automated linking – just insert your keywords and URLs and that’s it).
10. Use a service like decaptcha.com to solve the captcha problem
This is the end of Article Marketing Robot review. In conclusion, this is the best article marketing software that I’ve ever used – saves a lot of time and hack, you only need to buy it once. Other tools like this charge monthly fees of $27 – $67 every single month!
No related posts.
Filed under: Reviews
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!