Magic Submitter Review
If you were looking for a real Magic Submitter review, you’ve just come to the right place! In this detailed review, I am going to tell you everything what you should know before you buy Magic Submitter – not only the good, but also the bad, so keep reading!
What Is Magic Submitter?
Basically, Magic Submitter is a piece of software that helps you to syndicate your content and get good rankings in Google. This particular piece of software supports a lot of different sites and it pretty much can submit your content to almost any type of site that you can imagine – from social bookmarking and article directory sites to press release sites.
Basically, if there is some way to get backlinks from other sites, Magic Submitter can probably automate the process of getting that backlink.
What Is So Good About Magic Submitter
The principle behind this search engine optimization tool, is to build a lot of backlinks using this piece of software that is completely hands off – they have got covered everything to automate link building.
They allow you to use a third party service, that will solve annoying captchas for you, so it is completely automated and that’s what I love about it.
You may tell me, that solving captchas is very expensive, but I will tell you something – I pay only $8.5 per 5000 solved captchas, so it’s only $0.0017 per captcha and that’s really cheap. I use www.DeathByCaptcha.com.
Another cool thing about this service is that you pay only for solved captchas.
Magic Submitter Review - Case Study
This keyword is in World Of Warcraft (gaming) niche. It gets 14,000 broad, 8400 phrase and 1000 exact searches per month, so it is pretty competitive. We used Magic Submitter and now it is #1 in Google after a few weeks, so this piece of software works.
I hope you can understand how much money you can make from that kind of keyword!
Here’s what a member of Warrior forum said about Magic Submitter:
“I have used a lot of SEO tools including SENukeX 2. I have to say that Magic Submitter is really my favorite SEO tool at the moment. It costs almost 3 times less than SENukeX2 and it has almost the same incredibly powerful functions (and some of them are even better).
I had a site which I had neglected and it went from PR 3 to PR 0 on the last Google update and this site actually dropped from first page to 10th on main key words and around 20th position for other keywords as well. I started using Magic Submitter again every day and today’s PR update I’m back up to PR2 and I have come back to rank on pages 2-5 for almost all my keywords and should be back to page 1 very fast.
If used properly, Magic Submitter really works wonders! SENukeX2 also can make that happen, but why the hack pay the extra cash when Magic Submitter is really all that you need in my opinion.”
What Kind Of Sites Does Magic Submitter Support?
Magic Submitter supports a TON of sites…
1. Article Directories: sites like EzineArticles.com, GoArticles.com
3. Mail services (to create email accounts)
4. Rss directories: sites like feedage.com
6. Expression Engine sites (to build profile links)
7. PR sites (press release sites, like i-newswire.com)
8. WordPress sites (article directories that use WordPress)
9. Microblogs: sites like Twitter.com
10. StatusNet Microblogs (sites like Twitter.com)
11. PDF sharing sites, like Scribd.com and Docstoc.com
As you can see, Magic Submitter supports 11 types of sites and that’s a huge number. Personally, I do not know any other piece of software, that can submit your content to that many sites and costs just $67 per month! If you know a better solution, please let me know!
Process Of Building Links With Magic Submitter
1. First of all, you need to create accounts. This is very easy, you just click a few buttons and leave it for a few minutes, if you use a service like DeathByCaptcha.com.
2.Then, it automatically verifies these accounts for you.
3. You start submitting your content. It also supports spinning – this is awesome. I just import my spun content from The Best Spinner and that’s it. I highly suggest that you spin your content, because I always get better results when I spin it.
4. You can also schedule your links. I highly suggest that you do this, because this looks a lot more natural and that is what Google wants to see – natural links coming to your site every single day.
Magic Submitter Pros & Cons
This is not a perfect tool, but it’s pretty good, so that’s why I want to tell you some things that I do not like about it:
- Success rates could be a little bit higher (but it’s actually pretty good these days – they made a few updates)
- You have to turn on this tool, if you schedule links, so it can work
- For submitting my articles, I use Article Marketing Robot, because it’s faster
- Supports a LOT of different sites
- You can add new sites that you find one the internet (like article directories)
- It’s much cheaper that SEnukeX2 and does the same thing
- You can schedule your links, so everything looks very natural
- All in one solution for link building
- It still works well after Panda
- It is updated very often (to be honest, a year ago it was rubbish, but now it’s awesome)
Magic Submitter Review – Conclusion
I truly believe that it is all about scale and automation, when it comes to making money online and this is a good example of automation. If you give this tool to your workers, it will be even better and it would be a good example of scale.
In conclusion, Magic Submitter is one of the best seo tools out there at the moment that is not overpriced (yet). It does almost everything what SEnukeX2 can do, but it does not cost $149 a month, it’s only $67 and that’s a bargain.
No related posts.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!